Books in this list are referenced as follows:
- Bible and Bible Aids
- by author, denoted with the author’s initials and an integer, such as PF1 for Paula Fredriksen’s first reference, and BE3 for Bart Ehrman’s third reference;
- by abbreviated title, such as NNT for A New New Testament, and NTG for Quick Study New Testament Guide;
- by W for Wikipedia reference in our list at the bottom. The Wikipedia references at the end are emphasized as they are easiest for all to access, and contain good explanations.
OT and NT are abbreviations for the Old Testament and New Testament respectively.
[NNT, 170] refers to page 170 of the book A New New Testament, and
[Bdict, disciple, 198] refers to the discussion of the topic disciple on page 198 of the Bible Dictionary.
(2) References by Author’s Initials (27 titles)
(3) References by Abbreviated Title (16 titles)
(4) References from Wikipedia